Assuming you mean how to clean a guinea pig’s cage:
Cages should be cleaned at least once a week although more often is better. The frequency of cleaning will depend on the size of the cage how many guinea pigs you have and how often they use the cage.
1) Remove all guinea pigs from the cage and put them in a safe quiet place.
2) Remove all bedding hay toys and food from the cage.
3) Thoroughly clean the cage with hot water and pet-safe cleaning products. Be sure to get all nooks and crannies.
4) Rinse the cage well with hot water.
5) Allow the cage to air dry completely before adding fresh bedding hay toys and food.
Here are some tips on making cleaning easier:
-Use a pet-safe cleaning spray in between deep cleanings to help control odors.
-Line the bottom of the cage with newspaper or a puppy pad to help absorb urine and make cleanup easier.
-Wash bedding hay and toys in hot water weekly.
Cleaning the cage is not the only thing you need to do to take care of your guinea pig. Here are some other things you should do:
-Provide fresh water and hay daily.
-Provide fresh vegetables and fruit daily.
-Provide a vitamin C supplement daily.
-Provide fresh bedding weekly.
-Exercise your guinea pig daily.
Guinea pigs are relatively easy to take care of but they do require some effort on your part. By taking good care of your guinea pig and cleaning their cage regularly you can provide them with a happy and healthy life.