If you have a plunger and a cable auger (a.k.a. toilet snake) you can unclog most toilets without calling a plumber. This is how to do it:
1. Put on gloves. If you have long hair tie it back.
2. Splash some water on the toilet bowl to wet it down and make a good seal for the plunger.
3. Put the plunger over the hole in the bottom of the bowl and push and pull the plunger up and down. Be sure to keep the plunger submerged as much as possible to create suction.
4. Once you’ve loosened the clog flush the toilet to clear it completely.
5. If the plunger doesn’t do the trick try using a toilet snake. Start by feeding the snake into the hole at the bottom of the bowl.
6. Keep feeding the snake into the hole until you feel resistance. This means you’ve hit the clog.
7. Start turning the snake handle clockwise to break up the clog.
8. Once you’ve broken up the clog flush the toilet to clear it completely.
9. If you can’t seem to get the clog cleared it’s time to call a plumber.
What is a snake toilet?
A snake toilet is a type of toilet that uses a snake instead of a plunger to remove the waste from the bowl.
How does a snake toilet work?
The snake is inserted into the toilet bowl and the waste is removed by the snake.
How do you insert the snake into the toilet bowl?
The snake is inserted into the toilet bowl through the hole at the bottom of the bowl.
How do you remove the snake from the toilet bowl?
The snake is removed from the toilet bowl by grasping the snake behind the head and pulling it out.
What kind of snake do you need for a snake toilet?
Any type of snake can be used for a snake toilet but a constrictor snake is the best type to use.
Where can you get a snake for a snake toilet?
Snakes can be bought from pet stores reptile dealers or online.
How much does a snake for a snake toilet cost?
The cost of a snake for a snake toilet varies depending on the type of snake and where it is bought.
What are the benefits of using a snake toilet?
The benefits of using a snake toilet include not having to use a plunger being able to clean the bowl with the snake and not having to touch the waste.
What are the disadvantages of using a snake toilet?
The disadvantages of using a snake toilet include the cost of the snake the snake may escape and the snake may bite.
How often does a snake need to be used for a snake toilet?
A snake toilet should be used every time the toilet is used.
How do you clean a snake toilet?
The snake is used to clean the toilet bowl by being inserted into the bowl and removing the waste.
What do you do with the snake after it has been used to clean the toilet?
The snake can be flushed down the toilet put back in its cage or given to another person to use.
Is it safe to use a snake toilet?
Yes it is safe to use a snake toilet as long as the snake is not venomous and you wash your hands after.
What are some of the other ways to use a snake?
Snakes can also be used for food shelter clothing and petting.
What should you do if you are afraid of snakes?
If you are afraid of snakes you should not use a snake toilet.